Robert E. Glowacki
Assessment Evaluation, Inc. (AEI) is a Pennsylvania corporation formed in May 1982 for the purpose of assisting property owners with tax appeals. The company has evolved into a full service real estate appraisal company to include appraisals for commercial, industrial and residential properties.
Although the company has been in the tax appeal consulting and real estate appraisal business for thirty years, the name Glowacki has been synonymous with real estate brokerage and real estate appraisals since 1913.
The Robert Glowacki Agency was started by Bob’s father, Robert Glowacki, who was a real estate broker and appraiser. In 1973, Robert (Bob) E. Glowacki, joined the real estate brokerage division after graduating from Fordham University in New York City.
Bob is licensed as a Pennsylvania and New York state real estate broker, certified general real estate appraiser in Pennsylvania and New York, a certified Pennsylvania evaluator, president of Assessment Evaluation, Inc. and owner of Glowacki Management Company.
Robert E. Glowacki has been involved in numerous civic and community organizations:
- Executive board member and past chairman of the Economic Development Corporation of Erie County
- Member of Greater Erie Industrial Development Corporation
- Chairman of Board of Business Retention Technologies, Inc.
- Member of Greater Erie Board of REALTORS®, Inc.
- Member of Safe Harbor Behavioral Health
- Past President of Erie DAWN, Inc.
- Past President and former Erie City Councilman
- Board member of Perseus House
- Member PA Council of Real Estate Appraisers
- President of Assessment Evaluation, Inc.
- Member of Hamot Health Foundation Board of Corporators
- Member of the Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership
- Member of Manufacturer and Business Association
AEI conducts commercial, industrial and residential tax appeal related work in Erie County, Pa., as well as 30 counties throughout Pennsylvania and northwestern New York. The staff has been involved in thousands of tax appeals with impressive results.
AEI’s philosophy is that a property owner should be willing to pay their fair share of taxes, not more than their fair share, and not less than their fair share. We do this by providing an objective, unbiased, and well-supported real estate appraisal that will assist our clients in making informed real estate decisions.